Saturday 6 April 2013

#1 Blog Update

Heyho guys!

I'm currently sitting on a bus to Vienna, so I've got plenty of time for writing posts :)

Little Busters!

I watched episode 16 and 17 yesterday evening (yeah, couldn't really watch anime in the last days because of a huge lack of time). I like the show so far, maybe because I simply wanted to enjoy a mere school-life story again. The way Komari-chan speaks is simply hilarious :D
A quite awesome significance of the show are these fights, where the audience throws in object and the two "gladiators" have to fight with the object they catch first! Did you already notice, that the first item the audience throws is always a banana? :D

However, now my comments to episodes 16 & 17:
Saigusa Haruka's situation is indeed quite critical. She definitely has my sympathy, I think that's mainly because she is so moe^^ She really is a hot chick, nobody can deny this!

I don't want to spoil so much, but the last seconds of episode 17 are quite interesting, indeed!
Riki sits on a bench, Futaki appears disguised as Saigusa and serves him Chiffon Cake (the real Saigusa had already served them Chiffon Cake once, and it was terrible). This time the cake was excellent (from this second on, I knew bad things are going to happen). Then Futaki (disguised as Saigusa) drops the plate to create an incidence where her and Riki's hand touch. Well, then she asks him, if he liked her. He blushed and turned around, now imagine who is standing right behind him?
IT'S THE REAL SAIGUSA HARUKA!

Now THIS is a cliffhanger! I'm already expecting great stuff to happen in the next episodes :)

So... this is was my second blog entry ever. I'm counting on your comments!
What could I do better?
Anything missing?

Bye, see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment