Thursday 4 April 2013

Hello out there!

Hello everybody!


So... Let me introduce myself!

Introduction

My name's Francesco, I'm an Austrian student at the age of 14.
I'm currently 1,82 m tall (still growing), got black hair and blue eyes.
I'm attending the bilingual (English/German) branch of the local grammar school.
My personal interests are:

  • hell lots of sport
  • playing the piano
  • watching anime (of course :D )
  • doing all sorts of media stuff like photo editing and hopefully videos (planned)
  • playing computer games *caughaddictedcaugh*

Anime & me

I became quite addicted to anime around 2 months ago! I don't really remember how I got there...
Here is myanimelist!
Anime is like a second world to me: the world of drawn lines, including great music and brilliant stories.
When watching anime, it's like a switch has been turned on that makes me ignore the real world around me!
This might sound mad, but let me explain it in easy words: I become really angry when somebody disturbs while diving into the world of moe :D

This blog


What am I gonna post in this blog?
- Hmm... Simply some anime talk, anime reviews and episode analysis. Furthermore, I'm hoping to manage to do some videos for YouTube (like previews or AMVs).
Music will be a very important subject of this blog, because music means quite everything to me.
Maybe I'll also post some of my own piano performances!

Attention: Blogging is a very new subject to me, so I might do some fatal mistakes under the point of view blogging-pros. I'm grateful for every single comment of you!

And that was already my first post ever! *sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment