Sunday 7 April 2013

#2 Blog Update - Fairy Tail!

It's me again!

I just came back from Vienna this night, at about 4 o'clock in the morning (GMT +1).
Uhm... so sleepy...

Fairy Tail



I'm not a fan of those endless anime like Naruto, but I wanted to watch something like that, too.
And that's why I started watching Fairy Tail today morning!

I progressed up to episode 5 in the last two hours. I found quite a liking in the show so far, it's very entertaining :D

///THE CHARACTERS///

Oh god, I'm a huge fan of Happy. That tiny little blue cat rocks the show! Aye!
The way he always answers with "Aye!" is hilarious!


Natsu is the kind of funny "baka"... He is powerful and strong, but somehow also quite retarded.
There exist also some similarities between me and him... Mostly the habit of binge eating meat, but also physical similarities cannot be denied :D I like him quite a lot!


Lucy might only appear as a hot chick, but in fact, she is a caring and dutiful girl.
In this anime, she represents the "moe"-part of every show, as I had expected. 



I can't tell anything about Gray and Erza (Ersa, Eruza? There are various translations for the name...) yet, but I'll analyse them for sure!


I'm currently gathering ideas for my first YouTube video... I didn't decide a subject yet, maybe it will be a mere introduction video... Who knows? :D

Well, I'm off watching some more ;)
Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment