Tuesday 9 April 2013

#3 Blog Update - Mirai Nikki Redial!

Oh my god... The first chapter of the manga "Mirai Nikki Redial" has just been released :3
Since Mirai Nikki is of my favourite anime, I simply had to read it...

http://mangafox.me/manga/mirai_nikki_redial/v01/c001/1.html

The first chapter doesn't really tell anything about the story yet... besides, that Yuno seems to have some loose memories from the two other Yunos from the previous two dimensions.


So... what will happen?

I think, Yuno will recover her memories from the two other dimensions! (was quite expected)
Maybe, they'll have to participate in the death game again?
Who knows...

I'm waiting for the OVA to be released, or at least an official video preview.
Some people say it will be airing, starting in summer (July or August), but the manga still isn't released any further than the first chapter!

I'll post my anticipations about both manga and anime when I watched the OVA/video preview!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment